At Star Football Academy we have high expectations of our staff when it comes youth football training program. This includes the communication between coaches, staff, players and parents. Our expectations include:All players are able to participate and learn no matter skill or ability.
- Coaches meet with players to give feedback, this may occur before, during or after the session.
- Coaches and the players are on time and ready to start the football session.
- Coaches use positive language and reinforce the expected language used by players and parents
- Out coaches are trained in positive behaviour management where a ‘good job’ or ‘well done’ is used to support the players.
- Freezing during training is important to help with problem-solving situations and reflecting on possible outcomes
- Open-ended questions are used to give players the opportunity show their understanding
- Our behaviour policy makes sure that all children learn in a fun and safe environment.
At Star Football Academy our youth football training program is a cut above the rest as players participate on a regular basis in the football league, tournaments and friendly games. We have a well-rounded training program that makes us the best in the UAE.