Our Academy has professional, qualified and innovative staff. We are always looking to expand out Star Football Academy members of staff.
To apply for a position please fill in the details in the forms below. Please include the title of the position you are applying for in the form and in your cover letter. Our management team will contact you shortly.
Coaches at Star Football Academy are dynamic, innovative and have outstanding knowledge and skills.
For a coaching position a coach must have a minimum of:
- UEFA Qualifications
- Have worked with children aged between 4 to 17 years old. Please state in covering letter which age levels you have coached.
- Minimum 2 Years of Coaching experience
- Have First Aid Training Certificate
- It is desired (not mandatory) to have coaches that can use technology such as email, google docs and can learn easily other programs used within the academy.
Our Administration teamwork with the coaches and management to provide families, players and staff with the organization and smooth processes of the Star Football Academy.
For an Administration position a person must have the minimum of:
- 2 Years of office or administration experience.
- Have clear spoken and written English and able to converse easily over the telephone or in person with clients and staff.
- Can use telephone efficiently to answer inquiries, follow up on clients, and make cold calls for marketing.
- Highly organized and can maintain an efficient and effective system using current procedures and processes.
- Is technology abled and can use a laptop or tablet to send and receive emails, record, keep up to date schedules and registration of clients. Needs to be able to show data when asked and have information updated regularly.
- Has experience in using Google apps such as Google Docs, Sheets and Slides.
We thank you for applying to work with Star Football Academy and will have our management team contact you shortly.
Read more About our locations | Our values | Our coaches | About us | Our history