Here are some benefits of indoor football classes for players and their development especially during the hotter summer months:
- Climate Control – Most football academies stop in the warmer months, however with our indoor facilities we offer football sessions all year round. This means that we don’t take a break and we never have to stop playing football.
- Indoor football classes are faster paced as there are less frequent stoppages than outdoor games as the field is smaller and more contained.
The friction on the ball is smoother therefore faster so ball control skills need to be more precise. Players develop short bursts of speed, agility to pass and receive the ball on a quick surface as well as power and endurance.
- As the ball is continually moving there are more chances for touches on the ball for each player. This helps in the fitness in the players as they need to build speed and accuracy.
- Improves players individual skills such as developing small group defending, attacking, and transition
- Has the advantage of more scoring opportunities due to smaller field size which players enjoy.
- Being indoor with a smaller field aids in practicing communication between players to pass and receive the ball.
- We have indoor football classes in both Dubai and Sharjah.
Read more why we are the best football academy