Football coaching qualifications courses with Star Football Academy in partnership with Esprit Football Academy. The football coaching courses are easily accessible on the Star Football Academy grounds and the Head trainer Stephen Lister is visiting the UAE to conduct the courses. Stephen Lister has over 30 years of educational experience in teaching FA level 1 coaching football course, FA level 2 football coaching course as well as B license in addition to International courses across the world and UK with the English Football Association. He was a Professional footballer for 16 years including the likes of Leeds Utd, Doncaster Rovers and more. Stephen Lister has trained some of the coaching greats of today. The Football coaching qualifications courses are about educating coaches to coach effectively using the latest information and teaching strategies for under 7 years old to open age. The elements of the course is to prepare coaches to coach football in various element of planning, delivering and reviewing in coaching sessions and how a coach can better support the development of the player.
Here are the key focuses on completion Football coaching qualifications:
- To introduce the practical and theoretical aspects of planning, delivering and reviewing individual football coaching sessions.
- Enable coaches to create safe, fun and engaging coaching sessions through building, developing and extending a series of linked practices.
- Introduce the basic game formats, key rules, coaching fundamentals and playing principles
- Introduce the 4 Corner Player Development Model which will help gain a better understanding of the long-term development of players as a whole person
- Developing constructive and appropriate practices and Football classes for players
- Modelling a series of practical coaching ideas, to help recognize the various ingredients that make up safe, fun and engaging practices to help players develop
- Provides practical coaching opportunities both on the course and where possible with their own players and teams
- The course of learning consists of face-to-face workshops and practical delivery covering a range of topics leading to a Foundation Certificate qualification.
- Upon completing the Football coaching qualifications courses coaches will accredit a coaching qualification from Esprit Football Academy in the UK.