Football Coaching in Dubai is becoming a rewarding career choice. This Intermediate Course is for coaches and parents that are looking to enroll and start the coaching education journey with Star Football Academy the first online academy in the UAE. We are nearby in Dubai and Sharjah with great locations and have indoor and outdoor facilities.
Duration of the football coaching course near me:
35 hours coaching course (total qualification time) / 35 hours (guided learning)
Course Pre-requisites for registration and certification
- Be at least 16 years of age
- Hold, as a minimum, a current Emergency Aid/Basic First Aid Certificate
- This internationally delivered qualification, awarded by Esprit Football Academy will take the learner on a journey through the core components of the intermediate course, helping them to begin shaping or refining their own coaching philosophy.
- The Esprit Football Coaching Academy course leads to the achievement of the Intermediate Certificate in Coaching Football qualification.
- In order to understand the coaching of players, coaches need to understand themselves, their players and the game itself. This course will support learners along this process both on-course and in their own coaching environment.
- The course is underpinned by the ethos of allowing the players to feel included, empowered and to be able to make mistakes. It is about designing relevant game-like practices with plenty of decision-making that enables the players to practice in an environment that’s positive and enjoyable.
- This course is designed to prepare learners for employment as a football coach with the ability to put these key ideas into practice.
- As a FFCA Intermediate Certificate of football coaching, learners will be able to plan, deliver and evaluate a series of linked and progressive football coaching sessions independently.
- This course will cover key issues in coaching while putting the players and their learning at the centre of the choices that coaches make.
- It will help learners to reflect on, realise the impact of, and justify the decisions they make while encouraging a long-term view on player development.
- The course will examine what effective and great practice looks like in training and competition, right the way through the player’s journey from under 7 to open age, across the various formats of the game, helping coaches to consider the age, ability, maturity and experience of the players in their care.
The coaching course of learning is made up of; face-to-face workshops and practical delivery covering a range of topics leading to an Intermediate Certificate qualification.