The Football coaching course will be trained by Head trainer Stephen Lister who is visiting the UAE to conduct the courses. Stephen Lister has over 30 years of educational experience in teaching FA level 1 coaching football course, FA level 2 football coaching course as well as B license in addition to International courses across the world and UK with the English Football Association. He was a Professional footballer for 16 years including the likes of Leeds Utd, Doncaster Rovers and more. Stephen Lister has trained some of the coaching greats of today.
Football coaching courses Dubai course content:
- Who is it for? Coaches working with a team of U14s upwards in a 11v11 format.
- Theory – Key aspects related to the role of a football coach working with teams. These are delivered via home-based study tasks and tutor delivered workshops.
Students will examine the following:
- A philosophy of coaching football coaching courses Dubai
- Consider how players learn
- A study of both coaching styles and communication processes
- A detailed consideration of player analysis
- Utilising analysis data to prioritize player performance
- The psychological factors associated with player performance
- The influences related to The FA’s 4 Corner Model and player development A consideration of The FA’s Long
- Term Player Development Model
- The ability to plan appropriate coaching sessions
- Consideration of the key elements related to coaching session delivery
- The development of progressive coaching sessions
- Detailed coaching session evaluation and reflection
- A consideration of fitness programmes and planning
Football coaching course practical elements are the following:
- The principles of attacking: to include detailed consideration of attacking from wide/central areas, counter attacking, switching play and finishing
- The principles of defending to include detailed consideration of defending effectively in wide/central areas, pressurising and defending when both organised and outnumbered Midfield play: to include support play for front players, possession in key areas and the use of width
- Counter-attacking and being able to defend deep and attack quickly
- Goalkeeping: to include support for the defensive unit,
The course of learning is made up of; Home study, face-to-face workshops and practical delivery covering a range of topics leading to an Advanced Certificate qualification. I have done similar to these courses before you can check my qualifications. Upon finishing the course we will be able to show you resource like the master classes.
The course runs over 6 days and pre-booking is needed. Please fill out the registration form and contact us for dates.
Upon completing the Football coaching qualifications courses coaches will accredit a coaching qualification from Esprit Football Academy in the UK.
The cost of the course is 2010aed if you like to register for the upcoming Esprit Football Academy Advanced Course you will have to pay down payment for 1000 AED.